Traditional Gas grills
Traditional Blaze Grills offer a combination of solid engineering, quality stainless steel construction, and commercial grade cast stainless steel burners to help ensure your Blaze Grill will last for years and provide maximum performance.
• 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• Double Lined Hood
• 8mm Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grates
• 14,000 BTU Commercial Cast Stainless Steel Burners
• Heat Zone Separators
• Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Flame Tamers
• Full Size Drip Tray
• Built In Thermometer
• Warming Rack Included
• Push N’ Turn Flame Thrower Primary Ignition
• Secondary Manual Flash Tube Ignition
• 10,000 BTU Infrared Rear Burner (32” and 40”)
• Matching Side Burner Available
• Available NG or LP (Ships with opposite gas conversion kit) • Lifetime Warranty
Removable Heat Zone Separators
Heat zone separators help seclude a cooking area to maintain varying temperature zones.
Push N’ Turn Flame Thrower Primary Ignition w/Backup Flash Tube
Simply push in the control knobs and ignite each burner individually.
Perforated Flame Stabilizing Grids Designed to minimize flare-ups, the perforated flame stabilizing grids also serve as excellent protection for the burners below.
304 Stainless Steel Components & Double Lined Hood Heavy duty stainless steel components allow your grill to last a lifetime
Commercial Grade Cast Stainless Steel Burners
Each burner delivers an impressive 14,000 BTUs of cooking power.
Item # #of burners BTU's Main BTU's Cooking surface Infrared Back Burner Rotisserie Kit
BLZ-3 (25") 3 14,000 BTU 42,000 560 sq. in. not available Not Available
BLZ-4 (32") 4 14,000 BTU 56,000 740 sq. in. Yes, 10,000 BTU Available Accessory
BLZ-5 (40") 5 14,000 BTU 70,000 915 sq. in. Yes, 10,000 BTU Available Accessory